Kristin and Lee

Friday, February 13, 2009

Thanksgiving...early or late?


ALSO, today after work, I got to go get my work from Dandy Doodles! Last Saturday, Ally and I spent the ENTIRE day painting to try to relax and just enjoy ourselves before studying that night...it's a trade off. Anyway, I decided to start working on our fall dinnerware. I made 1 serving piece and a 5 piece place setting to begin the collection. This is going to be an ongoing, fairly expensive project I might add. This was my trial run and definately didn't turn out so good. But I learned exactly what I need to do for the rest. Maybe this will be a backup?! ha. Anyway, I plan on making some adjustments, but I thought I would post the rough draft version now. Even my hobbies are starting to be old-married-lady-ish.

P.s. Don't get used to 2 blogs a day or anything. Just a fluke.

Pumpkin Serving Platter


Soup Bowl (3d leaf)


Acorn Dessert Plate


Salad Plate


Turkey Dinner Plate

Coffee Mug

2 comments:

Susan Smith said...

too cute!

Dennis said...

Was going to say, "Too Cute!" but mother beat me to it. Good Job!