Kristin and Lee

Friday, February 13, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking


Ok...so I'm at work...blogging. BUT only because I'm having to answer the phones while the receptionist is at lunch (not as unethical as it seemed, right?). I had to go to a workshop today on digital scrapbooking. It's required to attend two library workshops as a grad. assistant and that's the first one I chose,...I know- slacker! It was actually fun..and I got paid for my time. Just wanted to let you look at my first piece of work! Keep in mind, we only worked on the actual scrapping for about 30 minutes WHILE learning how to use photoshop (which I desperately want). Anyway, here it is. Megan, be jealous...very jealous.

Yes, I am allergic...that is NOT the point!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Yes...I am very jealous! We have photoshop so you can practice! I've done some digital scrapbooking...but not taught how! Yours is much better.

Susan Smith said...

oh no! more scrapbooks!!

Kristin and Lee said...

THESE ARE FREE!!...kinda...