Kristin and Lee

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Valentine's Day

It's about time for an update, so let's pick up where we left off...Valentine's day was great this year...extremely laid back, but great! After working all day Friday and going to school with tests and papers and all that jazz, we decided to have a pajama party and just watch movies. Of course, "we weren't doing presents" but here are a few pictures of those "not presents" we exchanged. We ordered in Chili's with a gift card from the Tull grandparents :) and watched the movies I gave Lee with popcorn and raisinettes. It was just what we needed!

the gift box I gave Lee

  My card for Lee- so perfect!

My beautiful flowers- all my favorites together!


2 comments:

Dennis said...

Nice! Love you! Daddy

Susan Smith said...

I love not presents too!!! I get some every Christmas from your daddy. :-)