Kristin and Lee

Thursday, November 19, 2009

My fall...in a nutshell

Well...school is almost over - Forever for me and for a minute on Lee's end. Megan decided to give my blog a "facelift" as she so politely called it and it looks great....so grown-up. And while at work (Shhh...) I updated my playlist to get into the holiday season. I just felt the need to let you know I am in the process of working on the blog. This weekend I'm actually taking a break from school for just a minute, before all my final things within the next two weeks, to come home, register, visit Velva (my hair person), and go to Marley's bachelorette party! It should be a ton of fun filled with wedding stuff. By the way, we are a mere 198 days away from our big day! Marley's wedding on December 5th will actually be the 6 month mark! Since I will be moving home after December it seems (without a job - hint for any of you with openings), I should have much more time and access to keep this lovely thing up to date. Anyway, that is what's been going on and a little about what is to come! Check for updates Saturday or Sunday!

Just some photos to sum up our fall:

Two of my favorite people at the Girl Talk concert

Talladega

me with "Abby Shuto" from NCIS!

Me and Emmie at Talladega


The race car, Dale Jr., and the race track

Nick didn't dress up...too cool i guess

my happy plate at Pancake Pantry with Rhonda and Lee

Mary Anne's bachelorette party!

1 comments:

Megan said...

Yay for updates!