Kristin and Lee

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


So,...today is our six year anniversary (as far as dating goes)! We began dating the summer after ninth grade. We celebrated by going out on the lake for the second day in a row, and luckily it didn't rain like yesterday! Megan joined us on our venture of course and we both have plenty of redness to prove it. You'll notice, I don't have my ring on in this picture. That would be because no one trusts me with it until I get it resized, and even then the future is looking pretty grim for my hand on the lake. Since she beat me to the computer, I won't put all the pictures up but you can go to her blog and check them out. We are now about to have a family dinner and possibly watch a movie! I know, pretty romantic....but we've had more than our fair share of that lately, so relaxing and eating for free probably sounds pretty nice to leeroy! He has actually even picked up a reading habit the past two days since I have been obsessing over the "Ultimate Wedding Planner" and cutting out every picture I see of dresses, cakes, flowers, etc. Needless to say, I'm still pretty excited about the engagement and I hope that doesn't go away for a while!!

0 comments: