Kristin and Lee

Sunday, August 3, 2008

School's Out!

Well,...summer school turned out to be worth the pain this year for Lee and I. We both EARNED A's for our hard work, and we are now free for a couple of weeks. Well, Lee is anyway- I start rush this week. Lee and Dustin moved into their new apartment right beside mine this weekend, and I must say it was the easiest move I have ever witnessed! Guys are so much easier when it comes to things like that. It must have taken me at least a week to get everything in its place BEFORE I unpacked. They are already settled in and on their first road trip! They are in Greenville now at a rush party, and I decided to make the trip home to Corinth since my roommate is away in Florida. I'm afraid I won't have much time to blog over the next two weeks so I wanted to give a small update on our seemingly boring, busy lives just in case! All I can say is we are SO ready for football season to get here for some fun and relaxing Saturdays with the family! GO DAWGS!

0 comments: